I get so emotional!

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

I get so emotional!

So this is my first time and I am creating this at a blogger IT Fest that we are learning to teach our students. I am very excited especially as so many people that I know have blogs already! My husband Edward, cousin Deb, god daughter Shauna, cousins Nicole and Corey, Kyle and so many more! So I have decided to join everyone in Cyberspace!

Today I entitled my blog so emotional because I think that that is my essence! Emotion, emotion, emotion - a tempest and a storm! It has been a whirlwind of a day - got up early, had a nutella sandwich and watched friends at 7am. Then showered and realised that I could fit in absolutly nothing because I am 12 weeks preggie and my stomach and womb is ballooning out of control I tried 5 different pants and countless tops but as everyone knows, my clothes are so binding that I look like someone from Ehthiopia - thin stick legs, gaunt face and a protruding stomach. So after screaming, flinging clothes on the bed and ransacking my wardrobe, I settled on a loose skirt (yes skirt for the once commonly known spotty leg pereira) and a white loose top so I let it hang! Then I said goodbye to my hubby, puppy and now am here!

So that is me for the moment - Wife, puppy mummy, mum to be, daughter, sister, aunt, godmother, sister in law, cousin, friend and teacher! Overwhelming but wonderful!

7 Comments:

  • At 6:55 PM, Blogger doomed_troll said…

    Welcome TLOML to the world of blogging!! So exciting to have you here !! :)

     
  • At 8:20 PM, Blogger deb said…

    welcome Mishy! looking forward to reading more posts from you!

     
  • At 8:35 PM, Blogger deb said…

    yay!! i can't for this baby! so exciting! are you up for our christmas shopping marathon though?

     
  • At 10:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Very nice!
    You forgot "Grand-daughter, Teacher".

    Tempest indeed! Calm down now, you don't want that to spread inwards.........:)

     
  • At 10:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    First of all I am definitely up for any shopping trip. But it has to be after damn pay day!

    I did forget to put grand daughter, niece also!

    I am dying for Seoul Garden!

     
  • At 4:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You too?!! Gosh, looks like I need to get going with this blogging. Perhaps I'll push my tuan or kids to set up one. No clothes to wear.... welcome to preggie-hood babe! - SIL

     
  • At 5:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wow, Mish, nice to see
    your blog.
    hahaha, the clothes saga will only get worse but who cares, it is lovely.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home