I get so emotional!

Friday, November 25, 2005

They do not love that do not show their love


Well its another rainy day and today my blog will be centered around Shakespeare's famous quote and my beloved hubby Edward! He has been taking great care of me - coming home at 6, going to the super market and then coming up to make whatever I fancy for the night which at the moment I can tell you is extremely difficult. He also bought me this lovely flower and a dozen roses for our anniversary last week, tickles my foot when I want and washes up - all this after a hard day of work! All I can say is I am glad that I have a home with him!

But what about the rest? So many people have dropped everything to take care of me! Here is the list peppered with one word thanks!
1. Moo and Doo - Loving, funny, doting, encouragement, food, laughter...this can't end!
2. Tuff - 80s movies, Jamie / Edward conversations, sms, laughter, gossiping.
3. Em - Fish head Kiam Chye (specially delivered!) Need I say more! A lot more!
4. Godpa/A Jack - Milk, presents, conversations, encouragement.
5. Deb - visit, sms, conversations, wedding plans!
6. Ally - conversation, encouragement, stoicism, strength, gossip!
7. Pat - Conversation, her puppies and her laugh!
8. Nan - Aruda (some white flower), food advice (that I have never heard of)
Pantang! (Superstitious to the European eye)
9. Cliff/Jas - Emails, encouragement, advice!
10. Phillip, Little Phillip, Megan, Michael - smiles, conversation, performances, trips!
11. My MIL - warm, motherly, advice and love.

I am typing this on a whim so if I forgot anyone, blame the hormones! I will update!

5 Comments:

  • At 9:19 PM, Blogger doomed_troll said…

    Yes i am a saint.

     
  • At 9:21 PM, Blogger doomed_troll said…

    Very impressed with your pic posting! the flower has seen better days though, such a happy little home we have built for ourselves..did u forget the fatty?

     
  • At 10:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Whoa, you making me shed a tear. Your hormones are busy little bees eh! I have to say, reading your blog is rather refreshing Mish, my kind of thing... keep it up.

     
  • At 11:08 PM, Blogger Tempest23 said…

    Its true Ally! I am enjoying writing. The Machados should do one! God knows you have a nice camera!

     
  • At 11:32 PM, Blogger doomed_troll said…

    so i guess mine isnt your cup of damn tea!!! i spit in your tea!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home