I get so emotional!

Thursday, August 23, 2007

15 months have gone by in a flash


23 August saw Caitlin turning 15 months. Sometimes when I look at her I still cannot believe that she was once just a tiny little thing in me and now she is walking, jumping, talking, smiling and laughing. Her character is emerging and it is amazing to watch on a daily basis.


She is in the arms of Dr. Seng who was the first person to hold her when she was born. Mummy, Caitlin and I went to see him and he was walking out of his office when he saw this little girl run toward him carrying a rose. When he looked at my mother and I, it registered who she was and he carried her. He was so happy and excited to see her. And Caitlin, for some odd reason, went straight to him and handed him the flower.


I think in some inate way she could sense exactly who he was.

8 Comments:

  • At 12:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yes, he was so excited that he went back into his office and did not leave at all. In fact, Caitlin handed him the rose twice, once inside the office. It was strange.

     
  • At 1:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Di said,

    Still waiting to carry her or hold her hand and go for a walk .................sigh

     
  • At 5:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    At least she was interested in Dima's bag o tricks!

     
  • At 9:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Di.............said,

    Yah my house-keys and spearmint tic tac box.

     
  • At 11:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That's the secret weapon... the bag o' tricks!

    I had Ozzy for about half an hour entralled with the items in my bag...

    Don't worry Di, she doesn't let anyone hold her hand while walking. She's got an independent streak.

    Was she giving her nose a good pick with Dr Seng?

     
  • At 5:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    No she was putting something in her mouth!!

     
  • At 7:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Putting something in her mouth after she picked her nose?

    Ew.

     
  • At 5:34 PM, Blogger patricia said…

    hi mischa caitlin is so big growing so fast enjoy her because she will grow faster sooner or lately she will be getting married hahaha,but anyways check out my blog to ok.
    take care
    pat

     

Post a Comment

<< Home