I get so emotional!

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Friday!

So we get fridays free and the minute I got up, Caitlin and I headed for the zoo. It was really the perfect day with my daughter. She was thrilled to see all the animals that she has learned and watched on her DVDs, stories and flashcards. We went to every exhibit, read every piece of information about the animals, took a lovely tea break and then headed home, happy. I really enjoyed my day with my baby girl.

The evening was spent with my cousins - Bear, Aileen, Marc, Gina, Ross and my beloved hubby, Edward! It was great time with dinner, drinks and conversation. Actually I realised age had caught up because we spent most time eating instead of drinking!

2 Comments:

  • At 8:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    em said......
    Caitlin looks so happy, must have enjoyed herself so much with her Mummy. nice pics.

     
  • At 11:18 PM, Blogger doomed_troll said…

    lovely pictures, i am sure she enjoyed herself...just like her daddy would have alas i had to work.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home