I get so emotional!

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

It's a new year

My last blog was eons ago! Thanks to our internet being down, being on holiday and christmas, I have not even looked at the computer! But its a new year (2007!), I'm back at school and was thinking about my new year resolutions. Contrary to popular belief that we never stick to what we promise, I am proud to say that I always do. Last year I promised to save money every month which I did. Unfortunately I blew it all away on shopping in December!
Here are my resolutions for the year:
1. Be the best momma possible to my baby girls caitlin and pepper!
2. Chucking out negative people from my life.
3. Chucking out sly and selfish people from my life who:
a. Wait for you to plan everything and never take the first step to do anything.
b. Never call you unless you call them first.
c. Never invite you to their parties unless you invite them first.
d. Pretend to be all chummy and friendly but who actually have low self esteem and no confidence so they sneak glances at you, the relationships that you have with the people around you and are secretly jealous of your life.
e. Treat my parents with disrespect by ignoring how kind and inviting they have been to them over the years. (that is the ultimate deal breaker for me)
f. Who latch on to your friends because they can't keep their own.
g. Who have not enough work to do and spend their time obsessing about other people. I mean really.. get a life already! No one cares and we are all laughing at you when we do find the 1 minute of our time to make fun of you.
So thats it! 2007 is going to be a "clean" year for me. And for those who think I should not have written this as I have my own faults as well, to you I say...I have my husband, my daughter, my family and my job so I don't give a damn what you think! (I really don't)

1 Comments:

  • At 6:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    way to go SIL .... sure dont want to get in your bad books.......he he he he....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home