I get so emotional!

Monday, November 20, 2006

A new skill




I have just finished a full day course on Adobe photoshop and I have to say I am very proud to have created the few pieces that you see above (thanks to moo for the photos). The poor guy was bombarded with questions left and right, rendering the saying true that the hardest learners are teachers! We expected clear and concise english (we did not get that), step by step notes to every single process (we did not get that either) and a guide by our side continuously (the poor facilitator was on the verge of exhaustion). Finally, in between us going out for lessons, department and planning meetings, secretly checking our email (and potential bridesmaid dresses) and answering the phone, we managed to let some iota of knowledge trickle into our subconcious!
Today is video editing!

5 Comments:

  • At 7:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well done, Mish! I did a 1-day course too, and it's bloody tough, with all those damn layers and what-nots. It's very gratifying though to see the results of your efforts. I wish I could sit for longer, so that I can pursue this course further.

     
  • At 8:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    well done darling! looks great!
    edward

     
  • At 8:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wow! so impressive, well done!! I really like the first photo, Caitlin looks like she's floating!

     
  • At 6:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Poor bastard.

    Mummy can testify to what a fantastic teacher I am.

    Needless to say, Jamie is now their official computer teacher.

     
  • At 3:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am tormented by memories of "READ THE NOTES, MA!!" when I was learning to download photos from the camera. Poor Jamie went through with us the first stage of the video-editing software that your father bought; let's just say the software is still there ...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home