I get so emotional!

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

I did it again for my birthday



It may seem that when I'm out with the girls, copious amounts of alcohol seem to be used. As I remarked to May when I went to pick her up for Gill's wedding that I actually had to think of which car park to turn in as I have never been to her house in the day.
But its all good and my birthday was no exception. What started out as an innocent cocktail mix of margaritas at my place (which came out rather well for my first time) became a complete chaos of a night that saw us going from cafe iguana, to MOS, to pump room and back to MOS and ended up with me stumbling home at 500 am and suffering from the worse hangover ever on my birthday. And yes, it happened last year too. Next year, I'm driving.

7 Comments:

  • At 7:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I've got more pictures... nice and not so posed ones. :)
    I am so glad I came down that week. As sober as I was, I had loads of fun!

    Gilly
    xx

     
  • At 1:37 AM, Blogger AdriennePereira said…

    Lovely pictures of the nights out and Bintan.

     
  • At 4:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Gill!
    Email me those photos!

    Mish

     
  • At 8:50 PM, Blogger doomed_troll said…

    note that every post involving you guys has alcohol involved! :)and who has to take care of the people with alcohol poisoning i ask!

     
  • At 12:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    mabok queens all of you, lol. old friends are the best.

     
  • At 10:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    may i just ask where you'all stayed whilst in Bintan?
    Am thinking of a quick getaway with the family. And oh, is the place children friendly or more of just for adults?

    tee

     
  • At 6:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I did not have alcoholic poisoning! It was more a bad hangover!

    Mish

     

Post a Comment

<< Home