I get so emotional!

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

A typical night out with the girls

After decades (yes almost 2 decades) of knowing each other, I can safely say that these girls are truly my best friends. At this stage of our friendship, we have an almost innate ability to understand each other. I look forward to Friday or Saturday nights religiously now because it seems that we seem to be having more and more fun as each year goes by. They always make me laugh and smile... I can most certainly be myself and I always have the greatest time be it eating, talking, dancing, laughing or complaining about our growing number of ailments. Together with my ol sis who is almost my carbon copy in character, we are an unstoppable force. My colleague once asked me when she saw their many photos on my desk who these girls were and without even thinking, I said, they are my family.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home