I get so emotional!

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Oh the holidays are over!









Well! The last time I wrote anything was exactly a month ago and I was just wondering where all the time has gone. Christmas and its preparation I tell you!
Within a month, my sister came home, we went to Bintan, shopped my guts out, made achar, ikan bilis and tarts, put up the tree, shopped some more, wrapped presents, met my sister in law and brother in law who came down, shopped some more again, cleaned the house about 5,000 times, spent hours playing scrabble with in laws, met the same people everyday in the span of 7 days over christmas, celebrated new years in style and went back to work.

It was a blast! So if my words did not do much, I'll let the pictures do the talking! But before that, here is a recap of all the fabulous gifts I got!

From honey - Passion fruit shower gel, scrub and body butter and a lovely green mango handbag.
Moo/doo - maternity shorts, badedas shower gel (which I have coming out of my ears) and a lovely black top.
tuff and jamie - a lovely 3 way dress. Its a skirt, a tube or a halter! Far East is the best!
Machados - maternity cream for stretch marks (much needed!)
Dyers - a candle set
Em and Les - pedal pushers for preggers!
Di - $50 robinsons voucher (very much needed)
Godpa, auntie jack - corelle pots
deb - Perlinni bag which I just used to work today. Which girl can resist a bag?

I loved christmas!

5 Comments:

  • At 6:15 PM, Blogger doomed_troll said…

    welcome back. i see you had a nice holiday. ffasx

     
  • At 7:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Welcome back Mish!!! I missed reading your posts!!!! Yes Edward, Mish's blog is still on top of my list, so serve me all the tea you want!!

     
  • At 7:42 PM, Blogger Tempest23 said…

    Thanks! I love your blog too! Your hubby's and mine also very nice.

     
  • At 7:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    nice your family pictures mischa
    did you like the handbag we sent to you from the states?
    Well take care this is pat by the way

     
  • At 3:06 PM, Blogger doomed_troll said…

    Hi pat

    Loved the handbag! Its reallyy me. and the tabasco mix for meats is great too. Thanks for the thought.

    Mischa

     

Post a Comment

<< Home