I get so emotional!

Monday, November 05, 2007

Gill's happy ending

















My dear friend Gill recently got married and now she is mrs gillian kim woodruff. I think that she has married a really wonderful guy who loves her passionately. Throughout the whole wedding, they only had eyes for each other, laughing and talking and sooo excited. (although she could not resist dancing with us once or twice) I am so happy for my friend whom I have known since I was six years old. Sometimes fairy tales do come true. Congrats Gill!




5 Comments:

  • At 5:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You buggers are misbehavers!

     
  • At 5:44 PM, Blogger AdriennePereira said…

    Delightful photos. They look very happy together.

     
  • At 5:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Come to think of it I was drunk there too....

    Mish

     
  • At 4:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    em said....
    you are right tuff,
    someone has a problem with drinks, i see...........

     
  • At 6:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sil, you look great in that dress! What's a wedding without getting drunk..... :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home