I get so emotional!

Monday, March 24, 2008

My poor Tasmanian Devil




Yup, me ol sis got it right.

Caitlin is the Tasmanian Devil (but a darling one at that) She fractured her wrist last week but this has not stopped her at all. Jumping, climbing, trying to do headstands, climb out of the play pen and lots more. It's not really stopped our schedule and I even took her to school much to the horror of her teacher who was so scared she would fall again. Ironically, she was calmest there and she had a good time as always in school. No fracture is stopping me from taking her to school I said!

Its been 2 trips to the ER and one trip to the ortho at KK and she is now on a temporary cast because I begged the doctors to keep it on her for another week despite the fact that its healing. Why? Because she is the Tasmanian Devil.

(She looks really adorable in the pictures though!)

1 Comments:

  • At 7:21 PM, Blogger tricia said…

    poor thing, but kids are kids cant stop them from playing wild, but catilin looking like not in pain.

    Well she will be alright.Mischa come check my blog out ok.
    take care
    pat

     

Post a Comment

<< Home