I get so emotional!

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Caitlin and I at the Botanic Gardens!











What a Chinese New Year weekend it was! Wednesday was half day and then 4 full days of holidays. I think the whole staff room is still recuperating and trying to rise above our depression at being back at work!
On a lighter note, Caitlin and I headed to the botanic gardens early sunday morning and had a great time. I can safely say that I am going to meet my match in the talking department because she was chatting and singing the minute we got into the car till we came home. Running up and down slopes and hills, illegally plucking flowers and falling about 10 times, meeting countless dogs all added up to her saying "I tired, I want to go home."
She is now a big "poser", able to pose and smile for the camera at any angle and at any time! (like mummy and godma)






7 Comments:

  • At 10:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Caitlin is soooooo cute lah, little chili padi! yup, she's gonna be a talker alright just like both her parents, lol.

     
  • At 10:39 PM, Blogger Tempest23 said…

    Ya lah she is soo cute now! I really love spending time with her!

     
  • At 4:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    em said.......
    yes, she will be a talker,
    such a cutey pie.

     
  • At 6:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I realise that out of all the photos, she's only smiling in one. Other than that, she's got a perpetual frown. Definitely like the momma and god-momma!

     
  • At 5:47 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Di said

    A poser just like Tuff and Mish...........Frowning????? besides the mum and the godma, Grandpa and Dima also frown what

     
  • At 8:36 PM, Blogger patricia said…

    She is so cute more looking like both now i cant wait to see her next year if god is willing.Are you going to have another one ?

     
  • At 10:10 PM, Blogger Tempest23 said…

    Hi Pat,

    No lah...no baby yet man!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home