I get so emotional!

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Pepper the Destroyer!

Well another week has passed by and last weekend was completely filled up with activities. On Friday evening, we bought fatty pepper this plastic chewable banana which had the most adorable face painted on it. I was only $1.20 and we thought fatty would love it. And my god she did! She pounced and flung her body on it like a lion to a hyena in enemy territory and in a matter of 2 hours tore it apart! We had to hide it from her but she just kept going round and round the house looking for it. Edward then hid it in the bar and the next morning, after a sleepless night (for pepper who was lovelorn for the damn banana), she dashed out of the room, headed straight for the bar and sat, tail wagging, in front of the drawer that Edward had put the banana in, bearing in mind that she had not seen Edward do that. So we gave up and today, the banana still has his smiley face but his entire crown has been ripped off.

On another note, had a lovely dinner with my mother in law and Edward because I was craving laksa. The laksa however, turned out to be NN (not nice). we then drove to Swensens tampines and met the lovely Machado family and stuffed our faces with ice cream. I had a chocolate crunch which is my favourite, Megs and MIL had vanilla, Baba had sticky chewy, Bro in Law had a sundae and Edward had some banana thing. I also had to buy a red top for Chinese New Year Celebration so I went to trusty BEGA and got an XL top which you can see. (made my colleague take a photo of me)

Today we are off for an in depth scan of the baby and yummy steamboat at the Machados. Thanks Ally!

So have a great Chinese New Year weekend! I know I will!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home