I get so emotional!

Sunday, February 12, 2006

What will we do baby, without us!












Over the weekend, I could not get the family ties song out of my mind! So I started thinking about all the comedies that we watched in the 80s usually with the whole family because programmes were so limited and we only had one tv! I remember having a mad crush over Alex P keaton and Mike Seaver and how I always wished I could live in the Cosby house! I remembered Dwayne Wayne and Whitney from a different world and how we all wished we had VICI to be our slave! Those were good times and these were really my favourite!

4 Comments:

  • At 9:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    say it again Mish! Cosby, Family Ties, Growing up, Good Times were all super great comedies! very impressed with your layout!

     
  • At 9:26 PM, Blogger deb said…

    i like jason bateman. what was the show's name? they should have reruns of all those shows. there's who's the boss on hallmark now.

     
  • At 9:43 PM, Blogger Tempest23 said…

    Hogan's family! I liked that show too.

    My layout ... more like the blog's lay out. I did absolutely nothing!

    Remember the facts of life?

     
  • At 3:19 AM, Blogger doomed_troll said…

    so nice your post pity i dont know any of these shows as its all before my time

     

Post a Comment

<< Home