I get so emotional!

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Like sand through the hourglass, so are the days of our lives!










All right it has been a really long time since my last post but I am glad that it generated so much conversation from the old girls of Opera Estate Convent (no pun intended!)

The week is going by like crazy and I can't believe that its already wednesday! With the growing heaviness, I am encountering backaches, foot cramps and swelling of feet. All I want to do is sleep but I seem to be having difficulty sleeping at night. My days are filled with students, students and more students, lesson planning, meetings, courses, CCA, remedials, setting of exams and registering the whole school for O levels! If this baby is not as on the go as I am, I am going to be very surprised!

The weekend was no different - Em, Di, Marc and Ross came over for dinner and we had a wonderful time chatting and laughing. The dessert has to be mentioned because my simple request for my aunties to bring dessert became a generous helping of cream caramel, 4 tubs of ben and jerry's ice cream - chocolate, strawberry, strawberry cheesecake and vanilla, accompanied with butterscotch dressing, cherries, chocolate rice, whipped cream and fresh bananas. It was just the kind of thing that I knew they would do and it was wonderful!

Jamie (me lil sis boyfriend) also came down this weekend ready to start his new life at Ngee Ann Poly. So we met up with him, had steaks and mash at my parents place and was presented with a surprise from him and tuff! A baby traveller bag that can take diapers, bottles, towels and even a place to change the baby! In all the compartments there were also clothes for the baby. I was so touched because we told tuff not to buy it but she did anyway! Thanks tuff!

6 Comments:

  • At 11:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    em said.....
    the dinner was lovely and the
    dessert was too much for me.
    I was still full till Monday night.

    what a lovely bag and the clothes....so so sweet.

     
  • At 5:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I want some of that ice cream!

     
  • At 7:54 PM, Blogger Tempest23 said…

    come over! its coming out of our ears!

     
  • At 10:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What a lovely gift! Whoever gave it to you is a genius picking out such a lovely, versatile colour and beautiful gifts in it!

     
  • At 2:47 AM, Blogger Tempest23 said…

    could that be you tuff?

     
  • At 8:34 AM, Blogger doomed_troll said…

    the bag hand faint smell of someone who deals in paint....lolol


    lovely


    ps we still got someore ice cream!
    Dima has defeated even mischa and i!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home