I get so emotional!

Sunday, May 21, 2006

The funniest photo ever!


This photo when I found it, made me laugh and laugh and laugh. It was some dinner and dance that my mother went to and she used our old KC uniform! It was taken in 1990 so it has to be mine because I was in Sec. 2 at that time. The unbelievable thing is that my moo could fit in it! Thinking about that darn uniform makes me shudder - the inner blouse, the stupid belt and the various ways that we desperately tried to make our skirts shorter!

3 Comments:

  • At 9:49 PM, Blogger doomed_troll said…

    Forward katong convent chij..until today when i see the uniform i check it i know the girl.

     
  • At 12:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Mish, your uniform was SUPER short...

     
  • At 11:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Mish, Congrats to you!! Have plenty of rest now. The baby is soooo beautiful. I cant wait to have my baby someday, hahaha but I doubt I can take any of the pain. Ouch! I wished I went to KC. SAC uniform was so tight when I put on weight ..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home