I get so emotional!

Monday, April 17, 2006

It runs in the family!









Was just thinking about how genes run in the family. Are we truly original people like we think we are or in the end are will we turn out like our parents and grandparents - mannerisms, habits, states of mind, the people that we marry...the list goes on. I shake my legs exactly like my dad, talk loudly like my dad, shop like my dad, worry like my mum, shop like my mum and I married a guy just like my dad!

Here are pictures of my nan and my grandpa when they were young and the many offspring that have emerged from that! Those two small rascals are Roger and my mother!

5 Comments:

  • At 7:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    interesting post mish, while baba seems to have a lot of me at that age, megan had definitely inherited a lot of jocelyn, mikey, most certainly, his mischievious ways are from tuan and talkativeness from edward!

     
  • At 6:44 PM, Blogger deb said…

    My mum commented the other day that i talk too loud. So she's wondering where i got that from because she claims that ryan, dad & her are not as loud mouthed as me.

     
  • At 7:06 PM, Blogger Tempest23 said…

    my talkativeness is both sides, loudness pereira side. Mikey is talkative? No one is as talkative as Edward!

    Deb, maybe Edward and I have rubbed off on you over the years!

     
  • At 8:32 AM, Blogger doomed_troll said…

    eh i have nothing to do with your son being talkative!!! i am the strong quiet type.

    excuse me dear but i think that is a personal attack and i demand a retraction or i shall pull up my draw bridge and bar the gates.

    good post.

     
  • At 7:04 AM, Blogger Alison Simon said…

    you quiet? in your dreams brother dear. I think the both of you are as talkative as the other.

    Mish, I was having a good look at the picture of your mum in her kiddy days and it was like looking at you!! you look like your mum.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home