I get so emotional!

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Who cares about Edward and Mischa when we have Caitlin!!







































For the last few weeks, there has been a steady stream of visitors coming to our place not to see us but to see Caitlin! From Debbie to Laura, Bel and Andre and Verena, Jason and Joshua, it has been busy on the weekends! Dinner was great on sat with appetisers brought by bel and dre (high class type - salad and artichokes), dinner of macaroni pie and dessert of chocolate cake (from Verena and Jason). It has been great despite the fact that by the time they all come, Miss I refuse to sleep the whole day insomniac and rather drive my mother crazy Caitlin is fussy, tired and ready for bed. So for anyone else interested, come in the morning!

7 Comments:

  • At 9:23 PM, Blogger doomed_troll said…

    yes it has been a busy time at our humble abode. nice pictures honey

     
  • At 9:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'll be there on sunday afternoon the next time because I've not yet officially spent time with the cutie!!

     
  • At 12:40 AM, Blogger Tempest23 said…

    sorry afternoon is nap time! 10 - 1 is good. or 4 - 6 pm thank you!

     
  • At 12:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    damn strict! I thought you said she doesn't sleep. I'll take the 4-6 slot. Tea with don pie sounds good? I'll bring the pie!

     
  • At 1:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I always come over to visit Pepper! Caitlin doesn't do all that much yet. And I suspect she will not be that calm in my arms during her baptism.

    p.s. I look gorgeous!

     
  • At 2:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    tuffy, no matter how good a baby is, most of them will bawl like a pariah when the water is poured on their forehead, as if they're being tortured! poor things!

     
  • At 12:22 AM, Blogger Tempest23 said…

    she already bawls everyday when she bathes!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home